Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Purposes of processing data and categories of data treated
For what purpose and for how long will we treat your personal data?
Your personal data will be treated by DAUNERT machine tools, S.A. according to the following purposes:
- To carry out the provision of care services, their maintenance and the management of the relationship in order to comply with the provisions of the contract signed between the parties. The data will be retained for that purpose for as long as the contractual relationship is in force And, once completed, during the period of limitation of any liabilities arising from the contract.
- Manage sending commercial communications from DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. on the activities, products and services carried out by the mentioned entity by electronic and/or conventional means, unless the corresponding box is not marked.
- Maintain a Business relationship with the user.
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the responsible and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
Make Statistical studies.
- Arrange requests or any other type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are available to you.
- Submit the news bulletin of the website.
What categories of data do we deal with?
DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. Treats the following data categories:
- Identifying data: Name, surname, ID, postal address, email address, etc.
Personal data requested for care services are compulsory, in such a way that the refusal to supply them will entail the impossibility of carrying out the provision thereof. If you provide us with data from third parties, you have the consent of the same and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. of any responsibility in this regard.
However, DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. may carry out the periodic verifications to check this fact, by adopting appropriate due diligence measures in accordance with the data protection regulations.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legitimation for the treatment of your data by DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. to carry out the provision of care services is the correct Execution of the contract, as well as the corresponding legal qualification, where it is not possible to carry out otherwise, whereas the sending of commercial communications on activities, products and care services carried out by DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. is based on the consent Which is requested by checking the corresponding box, and which can be revoked at any time.
However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the provision of the service and/or consent of the person concerned. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
What are your rights?
You can send us an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise, at any time and for free, the following rights:
- Revoke the granted consents .
- Get confirmation about whether at DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. personal data that our of your concern is being treated.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify the inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deleting your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Get from DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. the limiting of data processing when any of the conditions laid down in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data in the cases foreseen by the regulation.
- Bring a claim regarding the protection of your personal data to the Spanish agency of data protection in the address Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when you consider that DAUNERT MÁQUINAS-HERRAMIENTAS, S.A. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation in data protection.